Hophaus Oktoberfest Party Weekend
Friday 11 to Sunday 13 October
This year at Hophaus we’re celebrating Oktoberfest over one BIG WEEKEND. There will be a heap of different activities from Friday to Sunday including live music, food & bier deals, games and fun competitions. Then make your way to us on Sunday for a chill-out session while we all mentally prepare for Monday.
Friday 11 October – Official Launch
- In true Oktoberfest fashion festivities officially begin at 5pm with the Tapping of the Keg – Free Bier whilst the keg lasts!
- Live Music with Hay Bax
Saturday 12 October – Competition Day
- Sausage Eating Competition
- Strong Man/Woman Competition (See if you can hold a stein the longest!)
- Live Music and Haus DJ from 4pm
*Not required to sign up for competitions – just rock up!
Sunday 13 October – Games Day
- Gather your mates and play Giant Jenga and Hammerschlagen
- Experience the chill vocals of soloist Rory McKenna from 3pm to 6pm
- Pick a spot and only move when it’s time to refill your stein, today’s all about recovery mode
Imported German Biers and Prizes & Giveaways to be won all weekend!!
Oktoberfest Group Packages
Treat your friends or colleagues to an Oktoberfest experience at Hophaus. Get in touch with Function Manager Chris Dore (email@example.com) or call him on 9682 5900 to chat about your groups requirements. Whether it’s a stand up functions with a make your own Bratwurst Stand, or a Sitdown Lunch and Dinner Package. We’ll be sure to help you throw the best Oktoberfest outing. We can also incorporate Drink Packages, Bar Tabs or Cash Bars into the event.
Whether you’re just popping in for the festivities or hosting a function of your own… Hophaus is your go-to place for all things Oktoberfest… because nobody does German better.
*Make sure to book your table during our Oktoberfest celebrations as they will book out quickly.